miércoles, 2 de julio de 2008

INFORMATION ANSWERS


These are some questions and answers about myself. conoceme a bit


What’s your name?
My name is Luis Gerardo.
What’s your favorite month on the year? Why?
My favorite month is October because is my birthday.
What’s your favorite day on the week? Why?
My favorite day is the Friday because is the start of the weekend
When is your birthday?
My birthday is in October 24.
When were your born?
I have born in Maracaibo in 1990.
How old are you?
I have 17 years old.


COMPOSITION

My name is Luis Gerardo and my nick name is LG.
My birthday is in October 24.
I have born in Maracaibo in 1990. I have 17 years old.
My favorite month is October because is my birthday and is very cool. My favorite day is the Friday because is the start of the weekend and is fun.


what you think about it?

No hay comentarios: